Boom beach hq 20 layout 2017
Ad-blocker….?.Headquarters 20 – Base Layout #6 – Boom Beach |
Boom Beach Layouts; HQ 20 Base; HQ 4 months ago Views Down Likes! Available on. You may like. Headquarters 12 – Base Layout #4. HQ Headquarters 14 – Base Layout #6. HQ Headquarters 22 – Base Layout #6. HQ Headquarters 14 – Base Layout #4. HQ Topics. Aug 18, · This morning, a new Boom Beach update dropped with HQ I had been playing pretty regularly since the HQ 23 update but didn’t bother writing about it as I found that last update to be not too exciting. However, I think it was time for a blog that combines the HQ 23 update experience for me thus far with the HQ 24 update. Hammerman’s Headquarters 1, Lvl Troops: 15 Riflemen Unload your Landing Crafts to the far right.; Immediately place a Flare far right of the second row of mines. Some mines in the first row will blow and damage some of your Riflemen, but that’s no problem.; Use another Flare to the right of the the Riflemen destroy the Vault, just to make sure that you have enough Battle.
Boom beach hq 20 layout 2017.headquarters – Base Layouts – Boom Beach |
Boom Beach Layouts Download Base, Maps, Layouts of Headquarters 9 – 22 for Boom Beach HQ 9 HQ 10 HQ 11 HQ 12 HQ 13 HQ 14 HQ 15 HQ 16 HQ 17 HQ 18 HQ 19 HQ 20 HQ 21 HQ Jun 04, · Boom beach doesn’t have edit base layout mode. So all buildings were shifted at a corner and then the layout was created. No Defence replays as not been atta. Boom Beach Layouts; HQ 15 Base; HQ 4 months ago Views Down Likes! Available on. You may like. Headquarters 21 – Base Layout #4. HQ Headquarters 22 – Base Layout #4. HQ Headquarters 15 – Base Layout #3. HQ Headquarters 11 – Base Layout #5. HQ Topics.
Boom Beach Defense Layouts from HQ 2 – 19 (Guide)
Headquarters 15 – Base Layout #1 – Boom Beach |
Boom Beach HQ
Iklan Atas Artikel
Boom Beach Layouts |
Nikon Coopix 4300: 4 million. pixels better than 3 million.
Nikon announces new 4MP digital camera Coopix 4300. This camera is based on the Coolpix 885 released a year ago, so the design and basic specifications are identical to its predecessor, with the difference that the new camera uses a 4MP sensor instead of a 3MP one. In turn, the Coolpix 885 was built on top of the Coolpix 880. Thus, all the accessories for the previous cameras, which will be discussed below, will be compatible with the Coopix 4300.
The camera will come to the market in black and silver colors. The following accessories are available: Telephoto (telephoto), Wideangle (wide-angle) and Fisheye (fisheye) lenses, as well as the Slide Copy Adapter – an adapter for copying slides (requires, however, the UR-E4 adapter). Coopix 4300 ships with lens cap, strap, video cable, 16MB CompactFlash card, UC-E1 USB cable, Li-ion battery, MH-53 charger and CD-ROM with Nikon View5 software.
Main characteristics of the camera:
- Sensor: 1 / 1.8 “CCD, 4mln. pixels
- Resolution: 2272 x 1704, 2048 x 1536, 1024 x 768, 640 x 480
- Lens: focal length 38 – 114 mm (35 mm equivalent), aperture F: 2.8 – F: 4.9, 3x optical zoom, 9 elements in 8 groups
- Minimum focusing distance: 30 cm in normal mode and 4 cm in macro
- Digital Zoom: 4x
- Autofocus: Contrast detect TTL, Multi AF averaged over five areas or one selected (Spot AF)
- Shooting modes: Auto, Scene, Manual, Movie
- Picture Setting Modes: Portrait, Party / Indoor, Night Portrait, Beach / Snow, Landscape, Sunset, Night Landscape, Museum, Fireworks Show, Close Up, Copy, Back Light
- Continuous shooting modes: Multi-Shot 16, VGA Sequence and Ultra-high-speed Continuous (QVGA)
- Video shooting: 320 x 240, 15fps, up to 35s, no sound
- Sensitivity: Auto, ISO 100, 200, 400
- Exposure time: 8 – 1/1000 s, manual – up to 1 minute
- White Balance: Auto, Manual WB Preset, Fine (+/- 3 levels trim), Incandescent, Fluorescent (FL1 / FL2 / FL3), Cloudy, Speedlight (flash)
- Timer: 3-10 s
- Flash: built-in, range 0.4 – 3.0 m, modes: Auto, Cancel, Red-Eye reduction, Anytime Flash, Slow Sync
- Viewfinder: optical (visibility – 80% of the frame)
- LCD: 1.5 “, 110,000 pixels (97% of frame displayed)
- Outputs: USB (1.1), Video Out
- Storage medium: Compact Flash Type I
- Battery: Nikon EN-EL1 (supplied with the camera) or 2 CR5 / DL245
- Dimensions: 95 x 69 x 52mm
- Weight (without batteries): 230 g